HIDB2021 - ID Blue Slip On Safety Boot
SUPPRESS CROSS FLOOR CONTAMINATION
> ANTIBACTERIAL MESH LININGS
> ALL RUBBER SOLES
> WIDE FITTING
> IDENTIFICATION TABS
DESCRIPTION: The HYGIENE ID 2021 is a white ankle slip on safety boot with a blue colour outsole for wearer identification purposes to mitigate potential cross floor contamination.
This style is primarily utilsed in food manufacturing and processing industries.
It features internal moisture managed linings, composite safety toe caps and an all rubber outsole offering a stable wide foot print.
Extremely light weight to wear the HYGIENE ID 2021 complete with its cushion comfort footbed allows the wearer to be on their feet all day with minimal foot fatigue.
- ID sole to mitigate cross floor contamination
- Extremely lightweight
- High density comfort insoles
- Abrasion & rot resistant threads
- Moisture managed internal linings
- Composite safety toe caps
- Rubber heat & oil resistant outsole - 300℃
- Slip resistant robust wearing rubber outsole
STANDARD: AS/NZS2210.3:2009 / EN20345:2004