H2021 - Hygiene Slip On Safety Boot
2021's SETTING THE STANDARDS FOR FOOD PROCESSING FOOTWEAR
> ANTIBACTERIAL MESH LININGS
> ALL RUBBER SOLES
> WIDE FITTING
> IDENTIFICATION TABS
DESCRIPTION: The HYGIENE 2021 is a white ankle slip on safety boot primarily utilsed in food manufacturing and processing industries.
It features internal moisture managed linings, composite safety toe caps and an all rubber outsole offering a stable wide foot print.
Extremely light weight to wear the HYGIENE 2021 complete with its cushion comfort footbed allows the wearer to be on their feet all day with minimal foot fatigue.
- Extremely lightweight
- High density comfort insoles
- Abrasion & rot resistant threads
- Moisture managed internal linings
- Composite safety toe caps
- Rubber heat & oil resistant outsole - 300℃
- Slip resistant robust wearing rubber outsole
STANDARD: AS/NZS2210.3:2009 / EN20345:2004